Friday, June 26, 2009

Reader Poll - They Prefer To Drink With Craig

Results of a new survey on Cat's Miaow showed a majority of readers would prefer to have a beer with London miscreant Craig Adams. The poll asked readers to choose from among a group that included Bishop Bonkers, David Farrant and Gareth Medway. Over 83% chose Adams. Reactions from the losers:

Bonkers: "The Bishop does not read "polls" or the puerile blogs in which Farrant spreads his usual defamation, however I can assure you that as a drinking partner he would be the equal, if not the better, of any man who is not a direct descendant of Lord Byron"

Farrant: "Bloody Hell. It's getting so everyone's more popular than myself. What must I do to get a bit of attention - stake some 'blood sucking vampires'?"

Medway: "I don't know why I wasn't chosen. Just because I fancy placing iron manacles on friends and striking them savagely about the buttocks with a bull whip doesn't mean I wouldn't be a brilliant companion to have a pint with"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I don't know why I wasn't chosen. Bloody hell, there're must be some prejudice here as I could drink Craig 'under the table' if needs be!

But must not be a bad loser, I suppose. But just tell me where you got your statistics from, you mangy Cat??!!

David

Craig Adams said...

HAHAHA!!!
FAME AT LAST!

cat i told you to make me look like a ninja and to only show my eyes not the other way round!

Baldry's Cat said...

- "tell me where you got your statistics from, you mangy Cat??!!"

There's a poll box on the right side of the web page. Put on your damne glasses ye geazer!

Lone Stranger & The Cubicle Posse said...

I didn't vote for Gareth because I didn't know if shaving brushes would be involved.

speedqueen said...

well i voted 250 times for David so dont know how that cocky Craig won i think its a fix!for punishment i think Craig should have to spend the night with me !!!!!

Craig Adams said...

...wow i'd hate to think what u consider a reward!

punishment it is then!