Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ecker Offers To Buy Vampire Hunting Rivals £3,000 Cocktails

In a move characteristic of the brash American ex-cop's earthy style, author Don Ecker offered to host a "lads night out" for David Farrant and Bishop Bonkers earlier today on Net Knickers Lurkers blog:
"...I LIKE DAVID. I wouldn’t mind spending an evening with him quaffing some of that good British beer, I’ll bet we would have one hell of a good time. Filled with laughs, stories, etc. In fact, if he and "Bishop Bonkers" were able to arrange a non-confrontational meeting with me, I'd be willing to treat them both to an evening at the piano bar in London's Sheraton Park Tower. This joint sells the most expensive cocktails in the world: prices begin at £3,000 for the Diamond Cocktail. If Bonky and David will meet me there, I'll buy a round for all of us. Cuban cigars, hookers, whatever you want. We can get completely shit-faced. How's that sound?..."
No reaction has been forthcoming from Bonkers, however Farrant's response was swift and enthusiastic:
"Bloody hell. Let's take the money and go to the Woodman pub. £3,000 could buy enough drinks to send us into orbit"
Ecker's affluence is rumoured to be the result of significant sales of "UFO detectors" and "tin foil headgear" on eBay.

3 comments:

David Farrant said...

With that sort of alcoholic reward on offer I would even agree to a temporary truce with Bonky . . . but only until we got outside!

David Farrant

Don Ecker said...

Here's the deal ..... Bonky MUST AGREE to wear his NAZI SS Trooper's Uniform. Don't cha jus' love a man in uniform???

Lone Stranger & The Cubicle Posse said...

Count me in!

I want to make Sean march in that Nazzy uniform - like in "Apt Pupil."