Friday, September 11, 2009

Farrant: "He burnt my Horned God poster!"

After many years, former Wiccan high priest David Farrant is still fuming over a visitors careless behavior:

"One time in the 1970s, Bonky came over and left a lit fag end on my altar. Before I knew it, the bloody thing caught fire! It burnt up a big poster print of The Horned God I had on the wall and ruined some ceremonial daggers and such. I covered up the hole with some flower patterned wall decor that was on sale at Marks & Spencer, but it ain't the same as The Horned God. How can I get girls to take their tops off if I don't have the proper demonic imagery, I ask you? The stupid burke. He owes me money for what he done."

1 comment:

David Farrant said...

FOR CAT

"Owes me money"? Cat. Yes he certainly does. I had to re-paper nearly the whole wall! and wallpaper wasn't cheap even at 50 pence a roll then - amd that's not counting inflation!

But as Sue Kentish reported in the News of the World after the 'demonic catastrophy', the 'Magister' fled off into the night with his 'assistant' immediately afterwards. She quoted one of my followers remarking "He looked as if he had the Devil at his heels"!

Don't think he was wearing his 'tea pot cosy' hat . . . that was to come later!

David Farrant